Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Saturday, January 03, 2009

My Best of 2008 List :: Hip Hop

Every year I, like you, troll through tons of music. So much so, that by the end of the year I've sort of forgotten about what was hot and happenin in, say, January or February. That is pretty much the case for the list that I've assembled here. Most of the releases are from the later part of 2008.

I was late on The Mighty Underdogs, so don't you sleep on them. I hope to get around to posting about "Droppin Science Fiction" in the next week or so. As the old schoolers used to say "it is dope".

Best artists and cds:
This short list is taken from my larger list of the Best of 2008.

So hip hoppers, let's toast to a hearty and musically fulfilling 2009! kfox.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home