Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Saturday, January 10, 2009

For Your Listening Pleasure

So, I've been getting lots of requests to review music. But my time is strapped right now and will be for the next two weeks or so.

I've decided to share a couple of the links w/you all.

PJ on Imeen:
pj is constantly uploading new tracks to Imeem; some compilations including lots of indie artists

Third World Records:
fellas out of Cincinnati. I did not listen to all of the tracks, though it did not stand out for me

Hip hoppers, what's in your rotation for the start of '09? kfox

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's good lady...

I am definitely feeling your blog page and would love to be in consideration for a feature on your site...
I am an up and coming hip hop artist from Virginia Beach, VA just tryna get this good music hip hop shit to the masses...

It would be great to be featured on your site to help get the names out there...
You can check me out on my MySpace page (http://www.myspace.com/intalek5)
There you can read interviews, watch videos, and listen to my music of course!!

I also just released my 2nd mixtape "...Hello Space World..."
You can get your free copy by following this link:

Just follow the link, skip tha ad, and download!

http://www.zshare.net/download/52612486100458c7/

Tell me what you think and get at me...

Intalek

AIM: tjami007
intalek10@gmail.com

11:38 PM  
Blogger ohradiogirl said...

It's all good. Thanks for the details.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home