Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Friday, February 13, 2009

John Forte + Talib Kweli "Homecoming"

Okay, so I am a bit late on this one. This vid has been out for a few weeks. I spotted it on Okayplayer. Let me tell you, you will always find something fresh and new to you on Okayplayer.

Some of you may know the story on John Forte. That is not the focus of this post, so homework hip hoppers.

At any rate, Forte is right at home on the mic w/Talib Kweli. Nice. This video is kinda cool. I'm liking that Forte is using his Blackberry to spit his lyrics. Talib goes w/the traditional notebook paper.


"Homecoming" John Forte + Talib Kweli from The ICU on Vimeo.

The video quality was super clean. I like that too. Let me know what you think of this one hip hoppers. Give a little feedback every now and then, ah-ight? kfox.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home