Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Sunday, January 18, 2009

For Your Listening Pleasure :: 2

So I think I will make this a regular feature - For Your Listening Pleasure. It's a work in progress, but I am thinking of highlighting one or two artists. We'll see how it goes.

Check out Konshens. Found out about him via AndreaHGal on Twitter. I saw that Tabi Bonney was doing a show and Konshens was also on the bill. Had to be a nice show.
Next up is Purple Monkey Sircus. I am smitten w/the name of the group. Very cool. Oh and they are reppin the Northcoast (that would be Cleveland for those not in the know).

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ohradiogirl said...

Okay ... I'll have to check that out. Thanks much.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that konshens dude is mega HOT! live hip hop band...i like this alot!!!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home