Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Roots "Here I Come"

The Roots "Here I Come (LIVE on Letterman on 8.29)

**so YouTube took the video down - that happens. I still have a copy on my DVR, baby!

I am so fond of The Roots and their live performances. I checked this one out a few weeks ago(because I am also a Letterman fan). The fellas do look sharp in their suits ... What do you think (and not just of the guys in their suits)?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I may be "old school", but I'm not too old to enjoy the ROOTS. Blackthought, is the man . . . I just might have to hangout around here more often (smile).
Lori D.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Sweet video! The Roots have such a great energy, it's very invigorating...regardless of the fact I'm about to go to bed!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home