Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Saturday, September 23, 2006

countdown and count'em

So here is what is goin down my way, I had promised to post the most recent WMCO Hip Hop charts (for those who are new to the blog, I am the station manager and hip hop music director for WMCO, Muskingum College's radio station). And it is all good.

So count'em:

1. Oh No :: Exodus Into Unheard Rhythms
2. Jurassic 5 :: Feedback
3. Earmint :: Another Early Evening
4. J Dilla :: The Shining
5. The Roots :: Game Theory
6. Aloe Blacc :: Shine Through
7. Cut Chemist :: The Audience is Listening
8. Strange Fruit Project :: The Healing
9. DJ Shadow :: The Outsider
10. Pigeon John :: ...And The Summertime Pool Party

Gotta love that ... if you did not know, this is one hot ass chart, baby! And you need to get down with it.

Now, the countdown ... the Roots are scheduled to be in my neck of the woods in less than a week. I can hardly contain myself. It is going to be a pretty crazy weekend. I hope to not only have stories to tell, but pix to show and tell because bloggin is what it is all about ... it's the way of the new media world yall!

Let's keep lovin each other ... kfox

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I checked out The Roots site...pretty good! I will have to play that on my show next week. I see I inspired a quote on your page as well! Haha! Good stuff. Hope you're having a good wkend!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home