Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

...a lil sumpthin to tide you over

Hey folks,

I'm trying to trudge through some, what I believe to be 'good music', and a load of other things (things just don't stop showing up on my desk, in my office, under my door, in my mailbox - the heck with voicemail though because I rarely check that ...).

So this here is a lil posting to keep you company until I can fully give an attentive and thorough posting. It's still good stuff, yo and it should give you an idea of what my weekly hip hop show sounds like (I've been meaning to post the playlists of my three hours in heaven, but, well, you know how the story goes ...)

1
THE ROOTS
Game Theory

2
PIGEON JOHN
...And The Summertime Pool Party

3
LUPE FIASCO
Food And Liquor

4
J DILLA
The Shining

5
DJ SHADOW
The Outsider

6
X:144 AND SPS
M.E.

7
DAN THE AUTOMATOR
NBA2K7

8
RHYMEFEST
Blue Collar

9
ZION I AND THE GROUCH
Heroes In The City Of Dope

10
VARIOUS ARTISTS
Chrome Children

Later hip hoppers (and stop telling - and listening - to those tall tales ...), kfox

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home