Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Monday, May 04, 2009

It's Festival Time 09

So, we've miss Coachella and the Paid Dues Festival. Or should I say, I missed Coachella. I did get to see Public Enemy rock it live on the web. That was cool.

But let's get our festival calenders in sync. In 'these touch economic times', there's got to be one hip hop fest in your hood that you can afford, right?

Soundset 09
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Minnesota

The Roots Picnic
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Philadelphia

Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival
Thursday, June 11, 2009 through Sunday, June 14, 2009
Manchester, TN

Rock the Bells Festival
Dates and cities vary: Saturday, June 27, 2009 until Sunday, August 9, 2009

Okay ... what did I miss? Help me out here hip hoppers. kfox.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home