Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2nd Annual Roots Picnic :: June 6, 2009

I am not The Roots' biggest fan, but I try to keep up; yes, I do.

Just sharing the love about their upcoming picnic. I really do like the lineup. Though I will definitely not make this one, since your girl works on weekends. That's okay though. I can only hope that someone will capture some vid and post it up for weekend workers, like myself, to see.

More on the picnic ... like the line up, right? Tix are $47.50 and here's what you get:
The Roots
TV on the Radio
The Black Keys
Public Enemy
Antibalas
Santigold
Asher Roth
KiD CuDi
and more

The big picnic is on Saturday, June 6, 2009 in Philly and of course, it is an all day event.

Go ahead hip hopppers and start planning for this one. This is the summer that we set it off! kfox.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home