Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek's "Internet Connection"

You know, I do like Talib Kweli. His flow is smooth. His voice, commanding. Love the colabs w/him and Hi-Tek (I'm sure that you do too), but then they go and toss in my homeboy Bootsy Collins. Yeah, Ohio is reppin up in this one.

I like the beats on "Internet Connection". Not so crazy about the topic/subject - shout outs to Twitter ... I don't know. And that hook, sort of ... just sort of reminds me of Snoop's "Sensual Seduction" ... really.

But the song also has an old school vibe. Just kind of laid back in its tempo.


Anyway ... check it out and let me know what you think. Gimme some feedback hip hoppers. kfox.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very useful post, thx a lot, it really helps !!!
Cheers

Internet Connection Setup Melbourne

3:20 AM  
Blogger George Mark said...

Thanks for sharing such a informative blog with us thank you. Detroit Lions Varsity Jacket

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home