Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Saturday, November 01, 2008

A Review of The Roots on Tour

So I've been a bit quite on The Roots lately. No good reason. I still troll around on Okayplayer (and you should too). But my fav band is on the road and not coming to a city near me. I am in no way surly about that, but I will want to see them perform live in the very near future.

Meanwhile, someone let them loose in NYC and they did what they do. Check out the article in the New York Times:
A Hip-Hop Performance Only a Band Can Deliver

Love that.

Anyway, the guys are out there w/Gym Class Heroes and Estelle. You know if they are in your hood, you better peep them. For real hip hoppers, for real. kfox.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home