Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Sunday, September 28, 2008

MARK YOUR CALENDER for Oct. 6 - VH1Hip Hop Honors

It's the VH1 Hip Hop Honors on Monday, October 6, 2008 @ 10 p.m. Awesome except I don't have cable and I will be feenin to hear/see the show. I'm trying to figure out a remedy for that.

The honorees are:
  • Cypress Hill
  • De La Soul
  • Naughty by Nature
  • Slick Rick
  • Too Short
Meanwhile, you can do some voting like best webbie - I want to cast my vote for Okayplayer since that's how I stay afloat.

Oh, and Mick Boogie is supposed to be droppin some crazy, awesome, ridiculous VH1 Honors Mixtape ... I'll keep you posted on that.

Nothing like salutin the old heads ... stay true hip hoppers, kfox.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home