Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Monday, September 17, 2007

Who Wants Da T.R.U.T.H.?

So I was flippin through the channels on Sunday morning and I landed on BET. I think it was "Lift Every Voice" ... but the spotlight was on Da T.R.U.T.H. I must admit, I have not done my research on this guy, but the energy in that video was crazy hype. What would you expect w/the hypemen supreme team of Tye Tribbett and Kirk Franklin ... ?

Christian hip hop is goin there ... good stuff.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a alum of Ohio U and saw your blog link in your message to Terry Harris and BSCC network... Da'Truth is one of many Christian hip hoppers, if you want more, hit me up. One of my favs is DJ Maj.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home