Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Roots Return to the Northcoast - AGAIN!

... and I am not mad about it. Well, maybe I am a bit mad about it, since the show falls on a Monday! What is that all about ... ? I'll try to stop pouting long enough to give you the scoop:

Monday, September 24, 2007
The Roots w/MC Lyte & Big Daddy Kane

308 Euclid Avenue in downtown Cleveland

@ 7 p.m.

Tix begin @ $32.50 ... (Ticketmaster)

Okay, so I'm mad about the ticket prices too ... I've never paid more than, say $20 bucks for a Roots concert and frankly, I don't recall paying $20. Yeah, I know, I've had some Roots concert freebies in my past and it wouldn't hurt to cough up the extra cheese, heck, BDK-Big Daddy Kane is on the bill ... oh, and since it does not look as if I will catch the Rock the Bells Fest, this will be the best way to get my hip hop fix.

Get to coughin hip hoppers, get to coughin ... kfox

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home