Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Boy Mick Boogie

I think I'd like to say that I am Mick Boogie's biggest fan; actually, I am not his most vocal fan, but he knows that I look out for him ...

Mick is an incredibly talented dj. He knows how to work a crowd. His old school sets are evil; women arrive at parties all cute and sparkly and they leave nearly broke down and heaving from dancing for hours at a time ... it really is a sight to see and a good time. I usually close down a party when Mick is spinnng.

So how about Mick getting some love from someone other than me - oh, other than me and his girl. But how about LRG! That is big! In the hip hop world, endorsing product is a huge move; a power move. It means that you are a mover and a shaker. Yeah, Mick is a mover and a shaker. This is a good look for him.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home