Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Friday, July 27, 2012

Q-Tip "Work It Out" (Disclosure Booty Call Edit)

Q-Tip "Work It Out" (Disclosure Booty Call Edit)

Are you hip to Q-Tip's "Work It Out?" Seems it quite the popular track, but I've been unable to trace its birth. I could dig a bit deeper, but the point is the track's been around the block and there are a gazillion remixes of it. Here are a few:

DJ Booth Version
DJ Topcat Version
Dennis Blaze Version

Enter the 'Disclosure Booty Call Edit.' Obviously the name did not grab my attention. However, my inability to stop the iPad from rolling over to this track gave it some exposure to my ears.

The track is much more uptempo than the others and more akin to actually 'working out.' That is if working out is your thing; it's certainly my thing.

So go ahead hip hoppers and work.it.out. Get it in. kfox.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home