Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Saturday, March 17, 2012

VIDEO: Pep Love "Hip Hop My Friend"

VIDEO: Pep Love "Hip Hop My Friend"

Aaaw, baby, this is my jam of the day/week/month! So in love w/this track. Love, love, love the beats ... and Pep just kills it on the lyrics! I mean, comes correct. And to suck me in even more there's this rare soul riff throughout the track. Yeah, this is my kinda vibe.

Oh, and the vid will sit you on yo ass! Nicely produced and complimentary to the track. Btw, Pep's a co-founder of Hieroglyphics, so you should already know.




Hip hoppers, my friends ... this is for us! kfox.




Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous BTV Solo said...

This is dope

6:43 AM  
Blogger DreTheConcept said...

Yeah, that is definitely a sick track!

I got a hot one here for you that was posted on Mother's Day. Peep this one! Definitely deserves a spot on your reviews! Especially since in less than a week it has over 500,000 views on YouTube. Love your blog!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EnYYlty0E

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home