Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Sunday, December 14, 2008

All Hip Hop, All the Time

So I've finally discovered Alltop.com. I sometimes feel like I'm on the 'last-to-adopt' list when it comes to these things. But then there is the reality ... some of my friends are just learning about Facebook - not signing up - but just learning about it. I'm not ridiculing anyone, it just is what it is.

Back to Alltop and why even if you don't do Facebook, why you should do Alltop.

I like to ingest alot of information including news, music and crafting. I've tried some news aggregators like Google Reader. It's okay. Alltop is something like that. But it's topical. Once you search your topic, you will get three columns of results and each source will list the top five most recent stories/posts.

I was elated that they have a topic dedicated to hip hop:
Very cool to not have to email the admin and say 'hey, can we get a hip hop section?' But if you need it now, check the side bar on this here blog. I try to give you the things that you need.

So go and get your crave satisfied hip hoppers ... just another way to help you stay on top of your game. kfox.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home