Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Atmosphere was on David Letterman

Not many nights go by when I don't see The David Letterman Show*. Been watching that for decades. Crazy. Stupid. Silly. Free.

Well, sometimes I see the previews on who will be on, but it really does not make a difference, since Dave is the real draw for me, oh and I likes me some Biff too. However, I did receive an email from Rhymesayers to notify me that Atmosphere would be on my fav nighttime talk show pimpin his "When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold" project.

Enough of my ramblings ... check out the vid of the performance for yourself:



So whatcha waitin on hip hoppers, go and get you some lemons and do what you do, kfox.

NOTE: I call it "The David Letterman Show" when it is indeed officially "The Late Show with David Letterman" ... details, details.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home