Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What's Up W/The Blastmaster?

I know that you were asking yourself that very question and thinking: "... I remember KRS-One from back in the day ...". Yeah, those were good time; the BDP - Boogie Down Productions along w/Scott La Rock.

But KRS-One has been solo for some time now and he has always been amongst other things "The Teacha", "the Blastmaster". Schoolin the masses.

I had a chance to interview KRS-One back in the day when I worked for "The Wiz" in Cincinnati. I have a picture somewhere. I'll have to dig it up and post it.

So I was overjoyed when I saw this interview posted on Okayplayer. There's info on the long standing Stop the Violence Movement; talk about memories: remember "Self Destruction"... you gotta remember that joint ...?

Stay up hip hoppers and be on the lookout for the Blastmaster because there is always a message ... kfox

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home