Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Get Ya Hustle On!

I know that I work hard and so do many others, but do you really get your 'hustle' on? I do okay selling some things and persuading people about, say, participating in community related events. I can even promote my own positive traits.

But the hustle that is the 'hustle' ... I don't know if I'd be able to brave it on a daily basis. I'm really referencing an article in the NY Times about rappers promoting their cds on the streets of New York:
On the Sidewalks, Rappers Peddle Their Own Voices

I really like the audio slide show that compliments the article:
Recreating Himself, One Album at a Time

Here's to getting your hustle on hip hoppers ... and it don't stop! kfox.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home