Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Miss Rap Supreme

Has anyone else watched this show on VH-1? Ego Trips Miss Rap Supreme? I don't watch it regularly and I can't say that I've watched an entire show, but I have definitely seen the end of the show when someone is eliminated and they have to leave the house. That is hilarious - the unique ways they tell the women to "step off". Classic.

Now, don't ask me about the level of talent on the show. But I love it when a female emcee can spit rhymes like the best in the bunch. Unfortunately, we have not really been blessed w/a dearth of quality female emcees. Usually they last for one single, maybe two then ... gone.

Oh, but I do like M.C. Serch and Yo-Yo as hosts of the show.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home