Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm not the only one "Strugglin" ...

A few weeks ago, I received an email promising to connect me to some indie hip hop artists w/some quality product. So I jumped on board because I'm not one to turn down too many freebies.

Well, the emails have been coming, but I have been buried under other obligations. Finally, though, I took a minute to open up an email because I needed to post on this here blog. Yeah, the pressure was on to post about something other than The Roots.

I've heard of K'naan, but I'm not so sure I've heard his music. "Strugglin" is right up my alley - laid back, great hook, smooth delivery, mellow beats. All that and more.

You can peep the mp3 and check it for yourself ... be cool hip hoppers, kfox.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home