Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Monday, November 19, 2007

Watch out for 'The Law'

So I've been trolling around MySpace checking out what there is to check out, but mainly diggin the music.

On my radar (from a post on this blog) is Jersey's Cymarshall Law. I like his style. It reminds me of someone, but I can't put my finger on who ... "Rush to the Front" is lyrically relentless; and it has a bouncy beat.

The tracks on MySpace flowed nicely. Meaning, I could listen to this in the car, in the club ... even chillin. Again, the beats were nice; not innovative, but they work and since Law dominates so aggresively, he doesn't need beats that might overwhelm his skills.

Check him out hip hoppers ... stay true, kfox

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you're interested in an all in-house crew with lyrical prowess and musical innovation you should check the syndicate music collective.they are a diverse group of individuals from a wide range of places within the US.got to myspace.com/sydicatemusiccollective and listen to the song called "Dream" to start your enlightenment.gotta go.gotta grind.LIVELIFE,B

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home