Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Where's the Indy/Indie?

For real ... the indy/indie is there ... I just need to throw it up on this here site.

But for now, you'll have to be content w/a good look @ Kevin Michael. I know, I know ... it's more on the mainstream tip and even more R&B. Is it good music? Oh, yeah and does it have a hip hop vibe? True dat. Michael has enlisted the reps of Wyclef and Q-Tip and frankly, Michael brings some authenticity to the game.

So peep it out ... I think you will forgive me for strayin so far from the indy/indie roots.

Hangin in there hip hoppers ... kfox

**image borrowed from Flux

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger bleigh said...

If you are a TRUE lover of Hip Hop you have to check out artist Cymarshall Law!! Check him out on myspace.com/cymarshalllaw!!

You will b very pleased!!

brit.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home