Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Saturday, June 23, 2007

"Gutterfly" is too fly!




Has anyone else checked out the commercials for General Motors? For the Sierra truck, in particular. I saw them a lot during the NBA Finals. The music immediately caught my attention. I knew that it was the music of the Lifesavas - "Gutterfly" to be exact.

I have been unsuccessful in my brief attempt to locate the commercial, but I did find this clip on YouTube. The clip looks very amateurish (but that's YouTube for you), but I've asked myself, what kind of venue is that ...?) and it's short.

My point is, if you hear the music maybe it will ring a bell as it relates to the actual GM commercial. Enjoy.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home