Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Sene "Young Leaders"

Sene "Young Leaders"


For the discovery of new music, I used to hover over thesixtyone. I'm still a fan of their set up, but I've drifted off of the music tip for a bit now (see the number of blog posts for the past few months). But I'm trying to do better.

So imagine my surprise when I stepped to my latest music discovery tool, Shuffler.fm, and I punched up Sene's "Young Leaders." Oh, so cool. A bit of a slow beat, but I was in the mood for that. You'll enjoy the company of Blu and Anthm on the track too. Oh, and the hook is nice.

It's all good hip hoppers, it's all good. kfox.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home