Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Monday, August 30, 2010

VIDEO: Moe Green "Top Turnbuckle Lifestyle"

I love getting put on to new music; good, new music. Lucky me that I have access to Audible Treats. They are constantly pushing out the good ish. So much so that sometimes I can't keep up. Good thing that I took a minute to click the email about Moe Green.

This dude has one cool vid in "Top Turnbuckle Lifestyle". The cool factor is the way the video is shot and how laid back it it. Couple that w/the track itself. When it starts out, you have no idea that it's a hip hop joint. Love that. Moe Green's delivery is not too pushy, not too boastful ... doesn't seem like an attention getter, but that's exactly why it is.

You be the judge hip hoppers. kfox.


Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nef Love said...

Hello & Peace Ohradiogirl. I was checking out the blog and I really like the posts you have. I was looking for a contact button, all I found was the Twitter account (which I followed) but there is no way for me to send you a direct message via twitter. Is there a way I could contact regarding business?

Thank you so much for your time, and thank you for your insightful posts!

3:54 PM  
Blogger ohradiogirl said...

Got it. I'm on it.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home