Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Friday, July 02, 2010

Top 5 Reviews of The Roots' "How I Got Over"

The Roots' "How I Got Over" (#HIGO on Twitter) was finally released on Tuesday, June 22, 2010. The project is a Wow! I won't go into detail w/my personal review (not yet), but here's a short list of what folks are saying:

I like the details on this review.

This is a thorough assessment of HIGO. Lots of tidbits of information.
Praise for "Dear God 2.0".
Gives credit to the female singers on the album's intro.

So hip hoppers, what are your thoughts on HIGO? You be the critic. kfox.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im an up and coming 16 year old rapper/singer/producer, check out my stuff at youtube.com/phenomrap

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home