Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Read a Book" by Bomani


The song "Read a Book" by Bomani is not new. It's not quite new to me either, but I am just getting around to sharing it. At first I thought, this would be the kind of song that I'd listen to once or twice, however, I just keep coming back to it.

It might be too harsh for the meek and those who are 'hood sensitive' because it is not radio friendly, but the message is strong. Love the way he mocks Lil Jon! Well, the song is a mockery in itself. Love the craftiness of it all. You have to listen to the entire track.
So go get your knowledge on hip hoppers, there's a message in the music. kfox.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home