Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Monday, August 22, 2011

Breakdancing and Street Art in Barcelona

Breakdancing and Street Art in Barcelona

I rarely do a blog post on Indy Hip Hop World AND my Radiogirl Blog, but here's a topic that's relevant to both blogs: breakdancing! And frankly, I'm strapped for time and wanted to get some fresh content up in here.

My recent trip to Barcelona and Madrid confirmed for me just how global hip hop is: the favor and vibe is everywhere and thankfully, it's not just that watered down, commercial ish that's saturating the market.

So peep this breakdancing team (along with a few pics of some street art) in this slideshow. Unfortunately, there's no music, so cut me some slack hip hoppers. kfox.

Breakdancing and Street Art in Barcelona Slideshow full view

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home