Indy Hip Hop World

"A setback is just a setup for a comeback." --from Bebe Moore Campbell's "72 Hour Hold"

Thursday, March 27, 2008

More Love for The Roots

So I'd been hearing a lot of talk about this music webbie called Imeen. I read an article in USA Today. I finally went and checked it out. It's cool; another place to upload music and listen to playlists that others build.

Here's one fro N3cR0 - f/my fav band, The Roots. It has most of their classics - music that makes ya move!


Oh, and why is it that the closest place for me to see The Roots is in Pittsburgh on Thursday, April 17, 2008 @ 8 p.m. @ Carnegie Mellon University BUT I will be in Vegas at that time - wrong, just wrong.

The countdown is on hip hoppers - "Rising Down" is on the radar and I can see the light ...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home